Making Appraisals Count
If you want to make your appraisal meetings count, and leave your people feeling upbeat and focused, invest a few hours to find out how.
This workshop will give you the tools to strengthen the relationships you have with your teams through high-quality appraisal conversations that lead to greater performance.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
• clarified the purpose, benefits and components of appraisals
• decided what impact you want your appraisal meetings to have
• practised the key skills: questioning, listening, summarising, giving feedback and gaining commitment
• practised setting well-formed objectives that link to your goals
• considered a range of ways to develop people
• planned how to build appraisals into your day to day management